We streamlined the annual certified inventory process for lawful gambling organizations to simplify reporting and reduce paperwork for you.
The updated process is effective July 31, 2017.
More time to conduct your annual inventory
To provide more flexibility, you now have more time – up to 30 days after your fiscal year ends – to conduct and submit the annual certified inventory and cash count. You are no longer required to conduct the annual certified inventory and cash count at the close of business on the last day of the organization’s fiscal year or before the start of business on the first day of the new fiscal year.
Fewer forms to fill out
To reduce and simplify paperwork, we:
- Eliminated the Annual Certified Cash Count by Site (Form CC).
- You no longer need to audit games in play to reconcile start banks.
- Condensed the Annual Certified Physical Inventory and Cash Count Summary (Form CI).
- List the total cash count for each site. You no longer need to report the total dollar value of ending inventory.
- Revised sections of the Annual Certified Physical Inventory and Cash Count Summary by Site (Form INV).
- List the total cash count for all forms of gambling.
- List all pull-tab, tipboard, raffle board, and paddlewheel games in your possession, including those in play. You no longer need to report the dollar value for each game (including paper bingo and raffles).
- If your organization conducts paper bingo, you now submit the Physical Inventory/Bingo Paper Monthly Summary (Form LG903) for each site.
New forms available on website
If your fiscal year ends July 31 or later, you must use our updated forms (below) to report the annual inventory and cash count summary.
For more information, see the Lawful Gambling Tax Instruction booklet.
If you have questions, contact the Lawful Gambling Tax Unit at 651-297-1772 or email@example.com.